Rolling Video Games
mobile video game trucks are offered as a lucrative business that is completely turn-key and ready to go.
5 Reasons Why People Own a Rolling Video Games
1. It's a business that makes people happy.You will look forward to going to work, you will live a longer, healthier life and you will never grow bored of laughing, happy faces.
2. It's a business with low overhead.Ask anyone in business. This is the crucial one. Keep your expenses low — it will make your profits soar and keep you from going out of business.
3. It's simple to operate.Rolling Video Games is simple and stable and is backed with support staff, so you are not alone. You will be confident of the operation and ready for all situations.
4. It's no longer secure working for "someone else".Gone are the days of working for someone else and prospering. The bottom can fall out of any business or any company ...or any industry, no matter how stable. Now is the time to step up and work for yourself. All of your sweat goes into your pocket and you now have a shot at writing your own check as big as you deserve. Are you earning the check you deserve right now?
Watch our franchise video and feel free to call our sales office anytime with questions.
5. Two things aren't going away: video games and partiesDo you want a business that applies to a rare customer base? Or do you want a business that thrills nearly every average American household?
Imagine entertaining people of all types with your luxury mobile video gaming theater —one of the few choices for new businesses that do not require a 70-hour work week, but rather you choose the events you wish to accept.
It's an excellent choice for a family business : your kids can help, your nephew can come along to parties and your little brother could be a Game Coach. It's safe, so you can have family as a part of the process.
You don't have hard manual labor — there is no heavy lifting, no stairs to climb, no dangerous chemicals, no dangerous tools and there is little cleaning or maintenance.
Why Rolling Video Games?
What Is Included In the Purchase?You are purchasing a turn-key game truck ready to earn. Complete with:
Why Not Just Create My Own?It's a logical question. When you begin to price all of the components, parts, electronics, assembly, licensing and the specialzed trailer, you will begin to see that it will cost you nearly what we charge you. Come on board with us and you will see a huge leg up in the business, a network of friends, a stream of parties coming from our website and confidence in this exciting new industry.
You will have everything you need to start business right away.Don't re-invent the wheel. This industry is taking off! You won't need to learn hard lessons, because our staff trains you from the ground up:
How Does This Process Work?
What's it like to own a Rolling Video Games mobile video game truck? Watch our "business opportunity" introduction video and see!
Pictured are Dana and Edward Gainer, new Rolling Video Games operators in Pinehurst, NC. Book a party with them if you are in the area!